The Stamford Woman’s Club is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The Stamford Woman’s Club (SWC) was started by a small group of civic minded women in 1905. Soon afterwards it joined the General Federation of Women’s Clubs and this association continues to this day. For one hundred and ten years the Stamford Woman’s Club has contributed much to our community and has supported many projects with joyful satisfaction. The focus of the Club is leadership development and community service. A 501 (c)(3) organization, SWC has provided funds for higher education through scholarships to Stamford students pursuing college degrees and has contributed to several local Stamford not-for-profit organizations.